Last updated: May 24, 2021
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
IPSI does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. IPSI may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to IPSI, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
IPSI may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on IPSI or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of IPSI; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of IPSI, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by IPSI. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access time and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the IPSI website.
Our website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is place on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is tot tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you register with our website or services, a cookie helps IPSI to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to our website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the our features.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to declines cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our services or website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics, and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is comparable with the context in which you provided the information
Children Under Thirteen
IPSI does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use our website.
Changes to this Statement
or Mailing address:
Innovative Payment Solutions, Inc.
56 B 5th Street, Lot 1
Carmel-By-The-Sea, California 93921